Sidra Medical and Research Center (Sidra) Doha, Qatar, is an ultramodern, all-digital academic medical center which will set new standards in patient care for women and children in Qatar, the Gulf region and internationally. It encompasses three essential missions: World-Class Patient Care, Medical Education and Biomedical Research.
In addition to hosting the Nature vs. Nurture Functional Genomics Symposium on 12th – 13th December 2016, Sidra is providing an opportunity for interested individuals to attend a free technical/scientific workshop on December 14th 2016 run by global leading companies within the fields of genomics and precision medicine. These workshops will take place within Sidra’s Out-Patient Clinic (OPC) facilities.
Themes of the workshops include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Using Multi-Omics to Perform the Translational Research
- Global format execution for storing, interrogating and collaborating with large genomic datasets
- NGS data analysis using new algorithms and data flow optimization
- Results interpretation and contextualization
- Advances in stem cell technology and applications towards disease modelling and immune cell therapy
The presenting companies consist of:
- Qiagen Bioinformatics
- Sedeer Medical
- Partek Incorporated
- WuXi NextCODE
- Pacific Biosciences
- Alliance Global (AGBL)
Due to limited space for each presenting company, we kindly request that you only register for one full-day workshop OR two half-day workshops
- To select a workshop, please click here
- To register for your desired workshop, please email the workshop details to: Lara Djansezian email@example.com
NB: All workshop related activities are NOT accredited with Continuing Medical Education/Continuing Profession Development CME/CPD credits.